All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionDesign of Water Quality Monitoring Systems Design of Water Quality Monitoring Systems presents a state-of-the-art approach to designing a water quality monitoring system that gets consistently valid results. It seeks to provide a strong scientific basis for monitoring that will enable readers to establish cost-effective environmental programs.
- Author BiographyROBERT C. WARD is Interim Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, Colorado State University System, and Professor, Department of Agricultural and Chemical Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado. JIM C. LOFTIS is Professor, Department of Agricultural and Chemical Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado. GRAHAM B. McBRIDE is Research Scientist, Water Quality Centre, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Graham B. McBride,Jim C. Loftis,R. C. Ward
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.