All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.82
- £30.92Trending at £42.69
- £10.62Trending at £12.91
- £9.12Trending at £14.88
- £26.66Trending at £39.98
- £16.97Trending at £27.42
- £24.25Trending at £28.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is written for the intermediate to advanced user. Many other books on ASP focus on using VBScript, even though ASP supports an array of scripting languages, including JScript and PerlScript. Designing Active Server Pages shows how to start using these other languages.
- Author BiographyScott Mitchell is the co-founder of one of the most popular ASP resource destinations on the Internet, http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/. Originally started as a college project, 4Guys quickly blossomed into a community of serious web developers. The site attracts tens of thousands of experienced ASP developers every day, and unlike other communities, it also offers a warm welcome and advice for those new to Active Server Pages. In addition to 4guysfromrolla.com, Scott has extensive experience building real-world web sites using Active Server Pages, including building an intranet tool for Microsoft's Office Group.
- Author(s)Scott Mitchell
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/10/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.