All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £29.05Trending at £43.85
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
- £40.76Trending at £65.00
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with more than 70 photographs, maps, drawings, and other images, Designing America's Waste Landscapes is a cogent and compelling inquiry into the scientific, environmental, and aesthetic parameters of cutting-edge waste management technology and design.
- Author BiographyMira Engler is an associate professor of landscape architecture at Iowa State University.
- Author(s)Mira E. Engler
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2004
- Series TitleCenter Books on Contemporary Landscape Design
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note73 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.