All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors explore three ways of conducting causal analysis in case studies. They draw on established practices as well as on recent innovations in case study methodology and integrate these insights into coherent approaches. They highlight the core features of each approach and provide advice on each step of the research process.
- Author BiographyJoachim Blatter is Professor of Political Science at the University of Lucerne, Switzerland. He has previously held positions at the Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands, the University of Konstanz, Germany, Free University Berlin, Germany, and the University of St Gallen, Switzerland. His research interests include transformations of governance, citizenship, and democracy. Markus Haverland is Professor of Political Science, Department of Public Administration, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands, and lectures on methodology at the Dutch Graduate School for Public Administration and Political Science (NIG) there. Amongst his previous positions was a Jean Monnet Fellowship at the European University Institute, Florence. His research interests include methodology, European Union policy-making, and the effect of the European Union on its member states.
- Author(s)Joachim Blatter,Markus Haverland
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleECPR Research Methods
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.