Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at independence, how central banks can actually influence their respective economies, goals responsibilities and governance with contributions from such scholars as Anne Sibert and Forrest Capie.
- Author BiographyDavid Mayes is David Mayes is Advisor to the Board of the Bank of Finland in Helsinki. Geoffrey Wood is Professor of Economics at Cass Business School, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Mayes,Geoffrey E. Wood,Heinz Herrmann
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.