All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £75.98
- £17.02Trending at £17.23
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £11.75Trending at £17.02
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £9.77Trending at £10.39
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
About this product
- DescriptionA control system is a complex electronics architecture involving setpoints and targets. One simple example is the cruise control system of an automobile. Rather than delving into extensive theory, this book focuses on what power electronics engineers really need to know for compensating or stabilizing a given system.
- Author BiographyChristophe Basso is a product engineering director at ON Semiconductor in Toulouse, France. He received his B.S.E.E. in electronics from Montpellier University and his M.S.E.E. in power electronics from the National Polytechnic Institute of Toulouse. A Senior Member of the IEEE, Mr. Basso is recognized expert, patent holder, and author in the field.
- Author(s)Christophe P. Basso
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1429 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.