Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.73Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how to specify, design, and test a complete digital system using Verilog.
- Author BiographyDAVID LILJA received his PhD in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is currently a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering , and a Fellow of the Minnesota Supercomputing Institute, at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. He also serves as a member of the graduate faculties in Computer Science and Scientific Computation, and was the founding Director of Graduate Studies for Computer Engineering. He has served on the program committees of numerous conferences and as associate editor for IEEE Transactions on Computers. David is a Senior member of the IEEE and a member of the ACM. SACHIN SAPATNEKAR received his PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Currently, he is the Robert and Marjorie Henle Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Minnesota, and serves on the graduate faculty in Computer Science and Engineering. He has served as Associate Editor for several IEEE journals, a distinguished visitor for the IEEE Computer Society and a distinguished lecturer for the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society. He is a recipient of the NSF Career Award and the SRC Technical Excellence Award. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and a member of the ACM.
- Author(s)David J. Lilja,Sachin S. Sapatnekar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight290 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.