All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning Ecological Habitats is an anthology of work by writers who have created, built, lived in, and thrived in eco-developments, and addresses green building, food resources, appropriate technology, and restoring nature.
- Author BiographyE. Christopher Mare took a Permaculture Design Course in 1993 and has been a full time student ever since. Chris developed his own B.A. programme as the worlds first effort at organising the emerging discipline of Ecovillage Design into a formal degree. Two Masters degrees later, he is currently preparing for his doctoral dissertation. In 2002, Mare set up an educational non-profit organisation Village Design Institute. Max O. Lindegger is a teacher in the disciplines of sustainable systems. His dynamic teaching style is born of 30 years of hands-on experience and leadership in the design and implementation of practical, workable solutions to the challenges of sustainability. Max has taught Ecovillage Design and Permaculture courses in over 24 countries.
- Author(s)Maddy Harland,Max O. Lindegger
- PublisherHyden House Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleFour Keys to Sustainable Communities
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationEast Meon, Hants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Note135 Photographs, charts and diagrams
- Weight569 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byE. Christopher Mare
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.92
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.