Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do video games resonate with players to become worldwide hits? This practical book shows you how the right combination of story elements, psychology, and game theory can generate emotionally charged experiences that take players beyond mindless entertainment.
- Author BiographyTynan Sylvester first designed games in 2000. His smallest projects were one-man independent games on which he wrote every line of code and painted every frame of art. His largest was four years on Irrational Games' 110-person development team making BioShock Infinite. He has also written several feature design articles for Gamasutra, the biggest game design website. Tynan believes that much of what we think of game design grows from the metaphors we use to describe it. He likes to work at finding metaphors that create useful answers instead of deadly assumptions. He also enjoys bacon and prefers Picard to Kirk.
- Author(s)Tynan Sylvester
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Computer & IT
- £5.89Trending at £6.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.