Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionOffers essential information about kinesiology, sensors, ergonomics, physical computing, touchscreen technology, and fresh interface patterns. This book presents an overview of technologies surrounding touchscreens and interactive environments. It examines various patterns and trends in touchscreen and gestural design.
- Author BiographyDan Saffer is an experience design director for Adaptive Path who has designed and built websites, applications, and devices since 1995. An international speaker and author, his acclaimed book Designing for Interaction has been called a bookshelf must-have for anyone thinking of creating new designs (Jared Spool, CEO of UIE) and has been translated into several languages.
- Author(s)Dan Saffer
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width203 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.