Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the latest on adaptive management for forest ecosystems. Based on the 'multiple path' principle, this approach links species choice and silvicultural methods with changing demands and changing environmental conditions, to ensure continuous adaptation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleManaging Forest Ecosystems
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight607 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byK. von Gadow,Timo Pukkala
- Foreword byK. von Gadow,Timo Pukkala
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.