All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion to the PBS series provides deep insights into the need to improve our built environment, while providing tools for readers to effect similar positive change in their own communities.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Jackson, MD, MPH, is a pediatrician and professor and chair of Environmental Health Sciences at the School of Public Health at University of California, Los Angeles. He is former California State Health Officer and for nine years was the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Environmental Health in Atlanta. Stacy Sinclair, EdD, is director of education for Media Policy Center in Santa Monica, California, which produced the documentary Designing Healthy Communities. She also is cofounder of EdExcellence Consulting, Inc.
- Author(s)Richard J. Jackson,Stacy Sinclair
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight688 g
- Width254 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.