Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that consumer purchases with mobile phones are on the rise, how do you design a payment app that's safe, easy to use, and compelling? With this practical book, interaction and product designer Skip Allums provides UX best practices and recommendations to help you create familiar, friendly, and trustworthy experiences.
- Author BiographySkip Allums is an interaction designer and product analyst at Monitise Group, the largest mobile banking and payments technology company in the world, with over 300 financial institutions and retail deployments on 4 continents. A former library scientist, Skip entered the payments world as a true consumer advocate, a non-techie challenged with designing elegant user experiences for technologically complex mobile transactions. This book is a product of 4 years of groundbreaking work in the mobile payments space.
- Author(s)Skip Allums
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.