All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book demonstrates the variety of ways devices relate to each other, combining to create powerful ensembles that deliver superior, integrated experiences to your users.
- Author BiographyMichal Levin, User Experience Designer at Google, has extensive experience in UX design for web, mobile, and TV, with comprehensive knowledge in user-centered design, Consumers behavior, Interaction design, Information architecture and persuasive marketing. Since joining Google on 2009, Michal has been responsible for the UX design of global products in the areas of enterprise, analytics, search, data visualization and more. She has presented at leading international UX conferences on designing for different screen sizes, as well as ecosystem design. Prior to Google, Michal worked as Senior UX expert at TZUR - a leading UX design consultancy in Israel, and as UX specialist at modu - a start-up company, which developed an innovative type of mobile eco-system. She holds 2 bachelor degrees in Psychology, Communication and Business Management from Tel Aviv University.
- Author(s)Michal Levin
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight434 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.