Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction and helpful guide to online education for librarians and educators in the K-12, public, and academic library settings.
- Author BiographySue Alman is lecturer at San Jose State University and former director of online education in the University of Pittsburgh's School of Information Sciences. Christinger Tomer, PhD, is associate professor in the University of Pittsburgh's School of Information Sciences. Margaret L. Lincoln, PhD, is district librarian for Lakeview Schools, Battle Creek, MI, and has served as a Library of Congress American Memory Fellow, a United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Teacher Fellow, and a part-time instructor in the School of Library and Information Science at San Jose State University.
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byChristinger Tomer,Margaret L. Lincoln,Susan Webreck Alman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.