Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionWater conservation is one of the most effective sustainable design practices, yet few professionals know how to collect and use rainwater effectively. Rainwater Harvesting the first comprehensive book on designing rainwater harvesting systems.
- Author BiographyCELESTE ALLEN NOVAK, FAIA, LEED AP, is a respected architect and principal at her Ann Arbor firm, Celeste Allen Novak Architect. She is widely published on sustainable design and rainwater harvesting. Her work on sustainable design and rainwater harvesting has appeared in Architectural Record and Green Source magazines. G. EDWARD VAN GIESEN, MLA, ARCSA AP, is the National Sales Manager at BRAE/WATTS Rainwater Technologies. He brings real world experience as a designer and builder of countless rainwater systems. He is instrumental in the development of rainwater codes nationwide, and is an active participant with the ICC and IAPMO. KATHY DeBUSK, PhD, PE, is an Assistant Professor of Environmental Science at Longwood University in Farmville, VA. Dr. DeBusk is an expert in the field of innovative rainwater harvesting design. Her research and consulting endeavors focus on the use of rainwater harvesting techniques to meet stormwater management goals.
- Author(s)Celeste Allen Novak,Eddie Van Geisen,Kathy M. DeBusk
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight690 g
- Width197 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.