Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe book focuses on the design of rigorous trials rather than their statistical underpinnings, with chapters on: pragmatic designs; placebo designs; preference approaches; unequal allocation; economics; analytical approaches; randomization methods. It also includes a detailed description of randomization procedures and different trial designs.
- Author BiographyDAVID J. TORGERSON is Director of the York Trials Unit, University of York, UK. He has published extensively on randomized trial design and has worked on trials in health and educational research. CAROLE J. TORGERSON is a Senior Research Fellow in the Institute for Effective Education at the University of York, UK. She has published extensively in the field of systematic reviews of randomized trials. She is Co-Chair of the Campbell Collaboration Education Co-ordinating Group. She has also worked on a number of randomized trials in the field of education.
- Author(s)Professor David J. Torgerson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.