All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £18.92
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.98
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn the second edition of this practical guide, UX design experts Christian Crumlish and Erin Malone share hard-won insights into what works, what doesn't, and why. With more than 100 patterns, design principles, and best practices, you'll learn how to balance opposing forces and grow healthy online communities.
- Author BiographyErin Malone is Principal with Tangible UX, and has over 20 years of experience leading design teams and developing social experiences as well as web and software applications and system-wide solutions. Christian Crumlish is the curator of the Yahoo! Design Pattern Library and has been designing and writing about online user experiences since 1994. He is a director of the Information Architecture Institute and co-chair of the monthly BayCHI program.
- Author(s)Christian Crumlish,Erin Malone
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1052 g
- Width177 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.