All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.96
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps improve the efficiency of sorting networks using 0/1 cases, partially ordered sets and Haase diagrams to closely analyze their behavior in an intuitive manner. Offers tips and techniques for designing faster sorting networks using Sortnet.
- Author(s)Kenneth E. Batcher,Sherenaz W. Al-Haj Baddar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight387 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.