Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a multidisciplinary roadmap for the design, development, and implementation of a strategic cost system, this book shows how to design a cost system to become a more effective decision--making tool and a source of competitive advantage for the organisation.
- Author BiographyLIANABEL OLIVER, MBA, CPA, CMA, is President and CEO of Pathways PR Inc., a company that provides training and consulting services in the areas of cost management, strategic planning, budgeting, performance measurement, statistics, quantitative modeling, accounting processes, and general business management. She has extensive industry experience in the areas of accounting and management and is the author of The Cost Management Toolbox: A Manager's Guide to Controlling Costs and Boosting Profits. Her client base includes Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit organizations, and local manufacturing firms. She can be reached at pathwayspr.com.
- Author(s)Lianabel Oliver
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.