All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents an empirically and theoretically grounded framework to guide the team-based organization. It provides an overview of the features that must be attended in order to create an organization context for effective teams, as well as to design appropriate teams.
- Author BiographySUSAN ALBERS MOHRMAN is a senior research scientist at the Center for Effective Organizations (CEO) in the School of Business Administration at the University of Southern California. She is the author or coauthor of several books, including Employee Involvement and Total Quality Management (with E. E. Lawler III, and G. E. Ledford, Jr., Jossey--Bass, 1992). SUSAN G. COHEN is a research scientist at the Center (CEO) and serves on the executive committee for the Western Academy of Management. ALLAN M. MOHRMAN is associate director and research scientist at the CEO. He has authored or coauthored several books including Large--Scale Organizational Change (with S. Mohrman, G. Ledford, E. E. Lawler III, and T. G. Cummings, Jossey--Bass, 1989).
- Author(s)Allan M. Mohrman,Susan Albers Mohrman,Susan G. Cohen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/1995
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.