Designing Ubiquitous Information Environments: Socio-Technical Issues and Challenges: IFIP TC8 WG 8.2 International Working Conference, August 1-3, 2005, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A. by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £167.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £51.10Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 22 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £26.89Trending at £44.88
- £14.54Trending at £16.00
About this product
- DescriptionAt that time, information systems handled repetitive and remote back-office functions and the main concern was work task design for repetitive input tasks and the potential impact of improved information support on organizational decision-making and structure.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number185
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 370 p.
- Weight1580 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCarsten Sorensen,Janice I. DeGross,Kalle Lyytinen,Youngjin Yoo
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.