Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionServes as a practical guide to the effective use of video and multimedia in open and distance learning. This illustrated work considers pedagogic design principles, covering: what to teach on video and how to teach it; a framework of pedagogic design principles for video and multimedia; and, practical development advice for interactive multimedia.
- Author BiographyJack Koumi is a freelance consultant and trainer in the scripting and production of education media. He has conducted over 50 training projects in educational media in 20 countries. Previously he worked for the BBC Open University Production Centre, producing audio and video programmes in mathematics and science.
- Author(s)Jack Koumi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOpen and Flexible Learning Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white tables
- Weight388 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.