Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding information and images, this is a useful tool for those interested in learning about typography. This title aims to provide access to lessons from distinguished typographers around the world through a web site.
- Author BiographyJames Craig is a renowned author of books on graphic design, including Basic Typography: A Design Manual. He was the design director of Watson-Guptill Publications for more than twenty-five years; today he teaches typography at The Cooper Union in New York City, where he lives. William Bevington, executive director of Parsons Institute for Information Mapping, New School University. He teaches at Parsons School of Design in New York. Irene Korol Scala, a graduate of The Cooper Union, has also studied at the Bezalel Academy of Art in Design in Jerusalem. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Irene Koral Scala,James Craig,William Bevington
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight750 g
- Width278 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.51
- £4.98Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.