Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for all those railway modellers who are considering building a fiddle yard, this book defines what a fiddle yard is in terms of operational variety, storage and swapping trains. It demonstrates how a fiddle yard can be integrated into a model railway layout.
- Author BiographyRichard Bardsley is an experienced layout builder and show exhibitor in N gauge and 00 gauge. He has written over fifty railway-modelling articles and for over thirteen years he has been the editor of the bi-monthly N Gauge Society Journal, as well as being a member of the Society's management committee. Richard demonstrates and promotes N gauge model railways at shows and also designs and produces his own N gauge wagon kits. This is Richard's third book for Crowood, his other books being the highly acclaimed Planning, Designing and Making Railway Layouts in Small Spaces (2013) and Making a Start in N Gauge Railway Modelling (2013).
- Author(s)Richard Bardsley
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note141 colour photographs 59 diagrams
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £5.29Trending at £5.43
- £2.29Trending at £3.04
- £16.85Trending at £24.99
- £3.89Trending at £5.96
- £4.50Trending at £6.23
- £5.02Trending at £5.34
- £5.29Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.