All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how to build several different types of baseboards from the simple box frame, through the monocoque flat board, the drop board and insulation board, to multi-level boards and the helix.
- Author BiographyRon Pybus holds a Masters degree in Marketing and Market Research and a Post-Graduate Certificate in Management Processes from Bath University School of Management. He worked at a senior level in local government, then became a director of a management consultancy company and latterly a professional photographer. Ron only became interested in railway modelling when he was approaching retirement. He has written several books and articles, and is now chairman of the West Wiltshire Model Railway Circle and secretary of the Wiltshire 5 Towns Area Group of the N Gauge Society.
- Author(s)Ronald L. Pybus
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note377 colour photographs
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.