All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning and building a miniature aero-engine is an exciting and rewarding task. Whether a professional engineer or an amateur looking to build an engine to fly your model aeroplane, this book helps you guide through all the stages of designing and constructing an aero-engine in your workshop at home.
- Author BiographyChris Turner enjoyed drawing, painting and model making from an early age, making many flying models whilst still at school. In 1959 he completed an engineering apprenticeship at the National Gas Turbine Establishment, and went on to work as a draughtsman in private industry and a chief engineer for the design and development of special purpose machinery. From 1976 he taught Technical Studies and Art in secondary education. Chris retired in 1996 but still teaches part-time, and continues to make models and paint pictures.
- Author(s)Chris Turner
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleCrowood Metalworking Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note162 colour illustrations 65 diagrams
- Weight611 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.