All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive resource, this book offers detailed guidelines and tools to help trainers (both new and seasoned) to design training workshops that will be meet objectives and engage participants. This comprehensive book offers step-by-step information that walks trainers through all phases of designing a winning workshop.
- Author BiographyJanis Fisher Chan, a highly experienced writer, instructional designer, trainer, and developmental editor, is the cofounder of a successful training company and author of several books and training programs, including E-Mail: A Write It Well Guide and The Academic Manager's Guide to Meetings from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Janis Fisher Chan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.