All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of inspiring essays, designers, engineers, and researchers discuss their approaches to experience design for groundbreaking technologies.
- Author BiographyAs the Principal of Involution Studios and one of the leaders of the firm's emerging technologies practice, Jon has unique experience and access to the research and development driving technological advancement. As an experience design firm, Involution already engaged in significant projects with clients like AstraZeneca, 3M, Partners HealthCare, and the Personal Genome Project in designing research and genomics software, and cutting edge connected products.He writes for UXmatters, A List Apart, Digital Web, and contributed a chapter to Beautiful Data.
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJonathan Follett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.