All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
About this product
- DescriptionApplies advanced thinking from child development and child psychology to find fresh design solutions, challenging the established notions of play provision. Covering key sociological, public policy, environmental and design issues, this book provides designers with an exploration of and guide to, designing from a 'child's eye' view of the world.
- Author BiographyBarbara E. Hendricks, Play Environment Designer, currently owns and operates her own design firm and serves as a consultant to several international companies which manufacture play items.
- Author(s)Barbara E. Hendricks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- Series TitleDesign and the Built Environment
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c. 83 b&w illustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Matthew Carmona
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.