All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the UK --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyTiina Roppola specialises in design-led education as an Assistant Professor at the University of Canberra, Australia, and began her career as an industrial designer. Her doctoral research examined how people make sense of contemporary exhibition spaces. Tiina is recipient of a Design Institute of Australia Award, and an award-winning speaker.
- Author(s)Tiina Roppola
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Museum Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 64 black & white halftones
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.