CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Jack M. Fredrickson
- Date of Publication22/08/1989
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsThe Cost-Effective Office Defining and Measuring the Costs of Office Occupancy Overview of the Design Process New Furnishings Technologies Designing the Cost-Effective Workstation Defining Interrelationships and Common Area Requirements Space Planning the Office Optimizing the Benefits of Cost-Effective Design Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyJACK M. FREDRICKSON is Partner in the design firm Planned Interiors for Business, Inc., Oak Brook, Illinois. He was the Manager of Industrial Engineering for Molex, Inc. and Senior Analyst for the Wofac Company. Fredrickson wrote Cost Reduction in the Office published in 1984.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.