All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionGain the knowledge and tools to deliver compelling mobile phone applications. Mobile and wireless application design is complex and challenging.
- Author BiographyBarbara Ballard is founder and principal of Little Springs Design, a mobile user experience consultancy founded in 2001. Clients have included carriers, device manufacturers, content companies, and industry associations, with projects including platform user experience, device UI design, style guides, and application design. Prior to 2001, she worked at the US carrier Sprint PCS on the user experience of devices, platforms, style guides, and data services. Barbara has an MBA from the University of Kansas and a BS in industrial engineering from the University of California at Berkeley. She additionally has completed all coursework necessary for a doctorate in human factors and ergonomics from North Carolina State University, with significant work in engineering, psychology, and industrial design.
- Author(s)Barbara Ballard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.