All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionFilling a gap in the literature, this book offers an innovative interdisciplinary approach to learning for corporate strategic development. It links strategy, organization, and learning and contains lessons from expert players and covers a broad spectrum of transformational learning projects.
- Author BiographyRoland Deiser is the founder and executive chairman of the European Corporate Learning Forum (ECLF) and serves as a senior fellow at the Center for the Digital Future at the University of Southern California Annenberg School of Communication. He is an internationally recognized expert on strategy, organizational design, and innovation, with a focus on building strategic capabilities into large-scale systems. His professional work is strongly rooted both in both academia and practice.
- Author(s)Roland Deiser
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width166 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.