All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn Designs, Methods and Practices for Research of Project Management, Beverly Pasian has brought together original chapters from a veritable who's who of project management research including authors such as Harvey Maylor, Christophe Bredillet, Derek Walker, Miles Shepherd, Janice Thomas, Naomi Brookes and Darren Dalcher.
- Author BiographyBeverly Pasian is an active educator, researcher and association leader in the project management community - taking seriously the trio of roles she considers essential to a meaningful career in the academy. Beyond this book, various international research projects and publications and IPMA leadership roles, as Chair of the Dutch National Research Group, her priority is to bring the community's attention to the human factors of project management through the creation of an international research center in the Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 67 b&w illustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byBeverly Pasian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.