All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a survey of sexuality in Europe from the Greeks, this title follows changing attitudes toward sexuality through the major turning points of European history. It integrates the history of heterosexuality with same-sex desire, and explores the emotions of love and lust as well as the politics of sex and personal experiences.
- Author BiographyAnna Clark is the author of Women's Silence, Men's Violence: Sexual Assault in England, 1770-1845 (1987), The Struggle for the Breeches: Gender and the Making of the British Working Class (1995), and Scandal: The Sexual Politics of the British Constitution (2003). She is a professor at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Anna Clark
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white halftones
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £41.50Trending at £46.99
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £33.72Trending at £34.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.