Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo exact revenge for her snobbery , Ann Halpin's family manoeuvre her into an abusive marriage. At her wedding reception, she is observed by a journalist. He obsessively pursues his vision of possessing this girl whom he has only glimpsed, though she does not even know he exists.
- Author BiographyNovelist, broadcaster and freelance journalist Frank Delaney was born in the south of Ireland in 1942. His radio programmes have included Bookshelf and the language series Word of Mouth on Radio 4. He regularly appears on TV, having made arts and history documentaries for the BBC, including The Celts, and features in the Book Show on Sky News.
- Author(s)Frank Delaney
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/01/2005
- Weight269 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.