Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the concept of race, suggesting ways in which it can free itself from outdated notions of biological essentialism.
- Author BiographySarah Daynes is an Assistant Professor of Sociology at the New School for Social Research in New York. Orville Lee is an Assistant Professor of Sociology at the New School for Social Research in New York.
- Author(s)Orville Lee,Sarah Daynes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.