All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn readings ranging from early-16th- through late-17th-century texts, this book aims to resituate women's writing in the English Renaissance by studying the possibilities available to these writers by virtue of their positions in society and by their articulation of the desire to write.
- Author BiographyJonathan Goldberg is Sir William Osler Professor of English Literature at Johns Hopkins University and also has an appointment at Duke University. He is the author, most recently, of Sodometries: Renaissance Texts, Modern Sexualities (Stanford, 1992).
- Author(s)Jonathan Goldberg
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.