All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn May 1946, John Caldwell, stranded in Panama after the war, set out single-handed on a 9,000 mile journey aboard the 29-foot PAGAN to rejoin his wife in Sydney.
- Author BiographyJohn Caldwell went on to graduate from the University of California Santa Barbara. He sailed all over the world with his wife Mary and their two sons. While sailing in the Caribbean he caught a glimpse of his dream island, Prune Island. He obtained a 99-year lease on the island, planted palms, renamed it Palm Island and established his own resort. The rest of his life was spent sailing around the islands he loved and sharing his passion with lucky visitors to his Caribbean paradise.
- Author(s)John Caldwell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 maps
- Weight404 g
- Width134 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.32Trending at £12.00
- £4.59Trending at £4.69
- £4.69Trending at £4.99
- £4.69Trending at £7.98
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.