CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionWorking at the epicentre of organisations, HR has the opportunity to shape the components essential to effective execution in building a culture success...a culture of innovation. Using this as the foundation, this book will help readers better perform the recruitment process to ensure creative talent feeds this culture.
- Author BiographyPatricia M. Buhler, DBA, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, is full professor at Goldey-Beacom College, USA. She teaches several undergraduate and graduate-level management and HR courses. She is a law firm consultant on HR-related legal issues. Dr. Buhler is the author/coauthor of several books, including Up, Down, andSideways: High-Impact Verbal Communication for HR Professionals with Joel D. Worden.
- Author(s)Patricia M. Buhler
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.