Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.68+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.98Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDestination Weddings For Dummies helps readers through all of the details of organizing and planning a destination wedding. This handy guide covers picking the best destination, making travel arrangements, arranging transportation for all attendees and packing for a wedding anywhere in the world.
- Author BiographySusan Breslow Sardone is the Web's leading authority on romantic travel. She has been the About.com Guide to Honeymoons and Romantic Getaways for a decade, and Forbes.com calls her site Best of the Web in Romantic Travel. A widely published travel journalist, Susan's assignments have led her from Alaska to Zimbabwe. Her work has appeared in print in The New Yorker, Conde Nast Traveler, Modern Bride, and other mass-circulation magazines. She has also served as a consultant to Expedia and American Express Travel. Susan holds a master's degree in journalism and a bachelor's of arts degree in English. More recently, she studied Multimedia Technology at New York University, where she also taught writing classes. Susan and her husband, Vincent, live in New York.
- Author(s)Susan Breslow Sardone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.52Trending at £9.04
- £12.17Trending at £17.98
- £6.33Trending at £7.99
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.53Trending at £16.84
- £13.01Trending at £18.13
- £7.24Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.