Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating behind-closed-doors account of troubled leaders and the effect they have on their organizations.
- Author BiographyAlan Goldman is Professor of Management at Arizona State University. He has many years' experience as a management consultant and executive coach to a range of corporations in the USA and Japan.
- Author(s)Alan H. Goldman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.