All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the proactive management of alien plants, synthesising the most current global theory and best management practice.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Wilson has published over 80 papers in peer-reviewed journals on a wide range of ecological and evolutionary topics, with a particular focus on invasion science. Based in South Africa, he is a member of the IUCN Invasive Species Specialist Group, and works across science, management, and policy. F. Dane Panetta has over 40 years of weeds-related research experience in the areas of ecology, risk assessment and incursion management. He has published more than 90 papers in peer-reviewed journals and has edited or co-edited three books, including one on weed risk assessment. Cory Lindgren has expertise in policy and planning, spatial predictive modelling and early detection and rapid response, and has been working with invasive plants for over 25 years in Canada, heading up a number of groups and forums.
- Author(s)Cory Lindgren,Dane Panetta,John Wilson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEcology, Biodiversity and Conservation
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.