Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.56
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic guide to detection and estimation theory and their applications in the design, implementation and optimization of real-world systems.
- Author BiographyKung Yao is a Distinguished Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at the University of California, Los Angeles. He received his BS (Highest Honors) and PhD from Princeton University. A Life Fellow of the IEEE, he has worked for or consulted for several leading companies, including AT&T Bell Laboratories, TRW, Hughes Aircraft Company and Raytheon. Flavio Lorenzelli received his PhD from the University of California, Los Angeles and for several years was with ST Microelectronics. The recipient of a Fulbright fellowship in 1989, he has been an engineer at The Aerospace Corporation since 2007 and is a Lecturer in the Electrical Engineering Department at UCLA. Chiao-En Chen is an Assistant Professor in both the Department of Electrical Engineering and the Department of Communications Engineering at National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan. He received his PhD from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2008.
- Author(s)Chiao-En Chen,Flavio Lorenzelli,Kung Yao
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight740 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.