Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of important approaches to photon detection from ultraviolet to submillimeter spectral regions.
- Author BiographyGeorge Rieke is a Professor of Astronomy and Planetary Sciences at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)George H. Rieke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note123 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight838 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.