CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the subject of detente, democracy and dictatorship. This book includes Solzhenitsyn's final 2007 interview with the German publication Der Spiegel .
- Author BiographyAleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) was a Russian novelist, dramatist, and historian. He is a Nobel-Prize winner in literature and was an elected a member of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts in 1994. Among his works are One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, The Cancer Ward, First Circle, The Russian Question, and Gulag Archipelago. Daniel J. Mahoney is professor of political science at Assumption College and the author of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: The Ascent from Ideology. Irving Louis Horowitz is Hannah Arendt University Professor Emeritus at Rutgers University and Chairman, Transaction Publishers. He has written widely on political and social theory. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. was distinguished professor of history at the City University of New York, and recognized as a major voice on historical issues of ideology and democracy.
- Author(s)Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Enlarged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.