Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines geometric branch-and-bound methods, such as in Lipschitzian optimization, d.c. programming and interval analysis, introduces a new concept for the rate of convergence and also analyzes several bounding operations reported in the literature.
- Author(s)Daniel Scholz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number63
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; XIV, 142 p.
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.