All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionDeterministic Nonlinear Systems
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Vadim S. Anishchenko is Head of Radiophysics and Nonlinear Dynamics Chair and the scientific supervisor of the Laboratory of Nonlinear Dynamics of Saratov State University. He is a specialist in the field of theory of oscillations, statistical radiophysics and nonlinear dynamics and the author of seven scientific monographs, three text-books and of more than 200 journal articles.Prof. Anishchenko is an Honored Man of Sciences of Russia, a corresponding member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, and Soros Professor. In 1999 he was elected the recipient of a Humboldt Research Award.
- Author(s)Galina I. Strelkova,Tatyana E. Vadivasova,Vadim S. Anishchenko
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Synergetics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Illustrations, color; 170 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 294 p. 172 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.