All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines US foreign policy toward rogue states armed with weapons of mass destruction.
- Author BiographyDerek Smith is currently studying at Yale Law School. He received an A.B. in Government from Harvard University and a D.Phil. in International Relations from Oxford University as a Keasbey Scholar. He has written articles on nonproliferation issues for Security Studies, National Security Studies Quarterly, and the Korean Journal of Defense Analysis and has taught international security courses at Oxford and Yale.
- Author(s)Derek D. Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight341 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.26
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.